Sunday, March 8, 2009

Request to see MY bedroom!!!

I had a few requests last week for a peak at my room. Mommy and Nana B did my room last fall when I moved into the big bed and the other bedroom. Mom must have forgotten to post pics of my new room. Please don't mind my messy bed. I still don't like to have many covers, just my blanket.





Mommy bought this neat saying from Uppercase Living.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute bedroom Grady

Anonymous said...

Kim said... Love the room, but my that looks like it was alot of work. What a good Grandma you got.

Anonymous said...

super cute, when did u finally put of the all boy thing, i guess i don't make it to your house much and when i do not to grady's room

Anonymous said...

Grady, tell your Nana B she needs to come to my house!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I love that saying on the wall!