Sunday, March 15, 2009

Playing Outside!!!

Mommy and me were at Nana and Papa B's yesterday before the wedding dance. Auntie Becky, Adi, Brody, Auntie KT and Nathan were all there too. Auntie KT and Nathan took us outside to play cause it was SO nice. We went sliding down a hill and even made a snowman.

Here I am rolling in the snow.

Sliding down the hill.

Adi and I were throwing snowballs at each other. Mom caught one in action that Adi threw by my head.

Rolling the snowman.




And our finished product. Thanks for helping us make the snowman Auntie Kt and Nathan!!!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun and it was a nice day to make a snowman. Nice to see you last night, Grady - even if you didn't share your cake with me.

Anonymous said...

Sorry.....it was just TOO good!!!

Eric and Kayla said...

Ohhh Grady, I have lots of cake left! You should stop by and I can give you some. :)

Great to see you guys last night!

Melissa Davis said...

Looks like fun!! If we have to have snow, we might as well throw it around, right Grady?