Friday, March 6, 2009

Making Snowman with Nana Kitty

Daddy went fishing one day this past week and I got to go spend the day with Nana Kitty. It was so nice outside that I got to play in the snow. We even made a snowman. Here I am rolling a ball on the snow.

Our finally our snowman. It was so nice that day that when mommy came to pick me up it was raining. When I went to show mommy our snowman, his head had fell off!!!!


Here is another picture from that day. I was sporting the Cowboys helmet.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the helmet, Grady!! Now you just need to become a fan and then when you get older you, Lindsay, and me will have LOTS to talk about! ;)

Adi and Brody said...

love the snowman grady and it was great to see u this weekend, can't wait to see u next weekend