Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Today we got to go up to the hockey rink. We had the ice all to ourselves. It was really nice because I really didn't know what I was doing. It sure isn't as easy to walk in the skates on the ice as it was on the carpet downstairs.

I really liked it when daddy would hold me and skate around.

I really didn't like it when daddy made me try to skate behind the chair.





Overall it was a really fun day. I can't wait to go the next time.







5 comments:

Barb said...

You look great out there--Grady!!!
GOOD JOB!!!

Love
Nana B

Anonymous said...

GOOD JOB GRADY! You look sooo good on that ice! Love You!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Grady

Anonymous said...

Wow!! My little NHL star!! Your daddy didn't quite make it there but I'm pretty sure you will! I know I will get to live in that big mansion that your daddy promised me!!
Love ya bunches,
Nana Kitty

Anonymous said...

You are going to be great Grady!!! Love the ice skating pictures. You are getting so big.
Tracy Schilling