Sunday, January 18, 2009

Baby Brother or Sister???

It's getting close to the day we get to find out what our baby is. I'd like to have a little fun. I put together a poll to see what all you blog fans are thinking. I'm not sure what the baby is yet, maybe a little confused on the whole topic when it comes up. If you ask me if its a boy or girl, I think girl. If you ask me if its a girl or boy, I say boy. Let's have little fun and see what you think. I added the poll to the side of my blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted for a Sister! :)

Anonymous said...

i know it is a girl:)

Anonymous said...

we think its a little girl, can't wait to see

Anonymous said...

It's a boy. Since Lacy totally shot my theory of 'girls first' I'm convinced she's going to have all boys :)