I got this great present from Mommy and daddy for x-mas. It is an art easel. I love to draw all over on it. One side is a chalkboard and the other is a magnetic dry erase board. I really like using the dry erase side. Mom doesn't really like me using those marker though. I guess they all say permanent. That must be why I don't get free reighn of them and I never get to wear my shirt. Mom is looking for a great alternative to the actual dry erase markers if anyone has any suggestions. Here are some pictures of me at work creating a piece of art.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Maybe the next Picasso???
Posted by Holen Family at 4:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What fun!! Your a great artist Grady
Great job, Grady!!! Maybe you'll let me draw when I come over!!!
Nana B
Grady, your art is beautiful! Now let's just hope your creativity & artistic ability isn't quite as daring as your cousin Adi's! Haha!
Post a Comment