Mommy and Daddy got me this new shirt for my birthday. They are finally letting me show it to all of you. I've had to hang it in my closet for almost a month now and I am sure ready to let the secret out. I'M GONNA BE A BIG BROTHER!!!!!! The baby is due in June.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Showing Off My New Shirt
Posted by Holen Family at 7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Congratulations Casey and Lacy! How exciting!
Kim says.. Well congratulations Grady.. You will be a good big brother. Congratulations to you too Lacey and Casey.
Congrats to all of you
Congrats! You'll be a really great big brother.
Congrats!! That is very exciting!
Congrats!!
Congrats Lacy, Casey and Grady!! That's exciting!!
Grady, you will be a fun big brother. Congratulations Lacy and Casey!
Yay! A new baby! How exciting! Congratulations!
Congratulations! We're so excited for you!
Congratulations to all of you. That is such exciting news. I have been asking Jordan and Dusty if there has been any news concerning a new bundle of joy. I am so happy for all three of you.
Tracy
I am so excited for you. Grady will be a great big brother, he looks like he has being cutedown!! I guess that just leaves diapers!
Post a Comment