We have recently had quite a bit of snow, but it has been so cold that I haven't gotten to play outside much. Today when daddy was shoveling mommy dresses me up warm and I got to play in the snow a bit. Daddy covered me in snow and I really liked throwing the snow at mommy and daddy. I think I heard mommy say that it's suppose to be nicer this weekend. I'm excited and hoping I'll get to go outside a little bit more, I see a snow bank in the back yard calling my name!!!!!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Fun in the Snow!!!
Posted by Holen Family at 3:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You look like your have a great time
we will have to play in the snowbank this weekend when i come home:)
That looks like so much fun! Ahh..to be that young again, when I actually enjoyed snow...
Malachi agrees with you Grady. He can't wait for it to get warmer so that he can finish his snow fort. Have fun when things warm up!
Post a Comment