Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

We had my birthday on Sunday at the pizza place. It was lots of fun and I got lots of GREAT gifts. This is my table and chair set that Nana and Papa B got me. This is a picture of the kids that were at my party. Auntie KT isn't a kid, but someone had to hold Brody.

This is a picture of my cool monkey cake. It was so good too.


Here I am blowing out my candles. I wasn't to sure about blowing them out at first. After I did it, I wanted to have mommy keep lighting the candles so I could blow them out.

Adi got to try out my new tricycle from Nana and Papa Holen.

I was so tired and wore out after my party that I didn't even make it home to start my nap.
Thank you everyone who came to celebrate with me. My birthday was lots of fun.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time at your birthday too Grady. Can't believe you are 2 already, oh how time flies. have a great day and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love ya lots

Barb said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRADY!!!!!

Love you lots,

Papa and Nana B

Anonymous said...

It looked like you had a great time
Happy Birthday Grady

Megan said...

Happy Birthday! Can't believe you're already two! Gosh, time flies!