Sunday, December 13, 2009

Bennett's 6 Months


Hello all-  I know it has been a while since I've gotten to blog.  Mom has been busy and Bennett's been crabby.  He has been sick for the last month with bronchiolitis.  He has had a runny nose and a nasty cough.  He is finally feeling better and back to his happy old self.

Me and Bennett after a bath. 
Note: My brother loves being naked!!



This was Bennetts life for about 2 weeks.  He did so good with the treatments.



Trying out the giraffe rocker.  I got this for christmas when I was little.



Eating his toes.  He love to do this.



His 1st two teeth came November 12.



Happy BOY!!!!



Bennett 6 month stats
Weight: 23lb 7 oz
Height: 28 in
Head: 18.5cm
He is on the 95% and above for all.

1 comments:

Barb said...

love the look on his face in the last one!!! Too cute!

Love Nana