Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Deer Camp 2009

Me and Daddy got to go up to deer camp (Grandma Holens) a few times this year.  Mommy even let us go all by ourselves.  We had lots of fun just the boys, Kathryn and grandma Holen.  Here are some pictures of the fun I had notice how my uncle Brock is being silly in most of them with me.  He is still a kid at heart.







Trying out the go-cart.  I can't wait till I'm big enough to ride it all by myself!!!



Papa Byran and Me



Me with Daddy's deer.



Me and Daddy and his deer!!



Cute Story of their stay. 
Going up to Upham, Casey asked Grady about putting the deer up in his room if he got one.  Grady insisted not.  Actually all week he would tell Casey that if he got a deer he couldn't put it in his room.  The day Casey came home with his buck, Grady looked at Casey and told him, "Dad you can put your buck in my room!"  He was so excited daddy got a buck!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like mom will get lots of time to herself in a few years when both of the boys really get into hunting :)

janet said...

You had better plan on building a really large house for all the animal mounts that you will end up with

Mama A said...

Oh good, now if Lee ever thinks he needs to mount anything I know where I can store it--in Grady's room! haha :)