Not much is new in the Holen house these days.
As you can see by Bennett's little red cheeks, he had a bad rash. Mommy finally decided to take him to the doctor and found out he had a severe case of baby eczema. After only a few days of a special lotion, his cheeks are no longer red and are soft again. It has moved from his face to this chest and arms now.
I have had a thing for motorcycles for months now. Anytime I hear one I have to see it, but have always been a little afraid of them. Lately my daddy's friend Josh has been riding his motorcycle over to visit us. I always have to go outside to see it. I finally decided a few weeks ago to sit on it with daddy. I loved it!!!! Mommy couldn't figure out why I decided to wear my hat backwards now. Duh mom, that's how Josh wears his hat when he drives his motorcycle.
1 comments:
Bet you look pretty cute with your hat backwards and on a motorcycle!
Post a Comment