Bennett is a month old already. Can't believe he's been home that long already. Daddy just went back to work yesterday. I don't think him or mommy were looking forward to it.
Bennett is doing GREAT!!!! He just keeps getting bigger and bigger. He loves hanging out by himself already. He rolled from his belly to back twice already and can hold his head up really well. He sleeps and eats most of the day. I keep asking mommy if when he gets bigger he will play with me. Mommy just bought him this chair. He really likes it and so do I. Good thing it can hold up to 40 lbs.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Bennett's Getting Big!!!
Posted by Holen Family at 4:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute pictures - Grady, it looks like you are a great big brother!
your so cute bently; so glad we got to see you this weekend.
Post a Comment