My baby brother finally decided to arrive today, 12 days early. I was so excited. I woke up to Nana B at my house this morning. She told me that mommy was at the hospital and that my little brother was coming. I just kept telling Nana that I didn't want to go to the hopital.
Mommy started having contractions at 4:30 mt this morning. They left for Bismarck at 7:00 mt. Mom says she was already dilated to a 6, whatever that means, and Bennett was born at 12:15 ct.
Bennett Lee Holen
May 31, 2009
12:15 ct
9lb 6 oz
22 in long
Couldn't resist giving him a BIG kiss. He's so cute. Wasn't to sure about holding him today. Mom says hopefully I'll feel like it tomorrow. I'll keep you all posted with more pics. Stay tuned.
13 comments:
Congratulations on your new brother, Grady! We are so happy for you and mommy and daddy. Can't wait to come meet him. Take care of Mommy!
Congrats to you guys! He sure looks like a cute baby brother. Can't wait to meet him.
Congrats Lacy, Casey, and Grady! He sure looks like a cutie- and I love the name!!!
You have a cute little brother and you will be a great big brother. You can take him fishing in your garage.
Congratulations Holen's! Can't wait to meet him!
Congrats to everyone! He looks adorable
My Congrats come with a little selfish jealousy that you got the May baby instead of me :) So happy for you guys, he's a cutie!
Congratulations! Keep the pictures coming!!!
Kim said... Congradulations to all. What a big boy...
Congratulations he was a big boy
Glad all went well. Hope you get home soon so we can stop and see him.
Very cute!! Congrats Lacy, Casey & Grady!! Eli & I can't wait to meet him!
He's beautiful-Congrats guys! And way to go Lacy, 9 pounds 6 ounces..pretty sure that terrifies me! ;)
Oh what a big boy!! How are you Lacy?? Can't imagine how big he might have been if you waited until your due date! I can see that Grady is going to have a good time teaching little Bennet lots of things!! Congratulations to all of you, can't wait to hold him!! Take care and come see us!!
Auntie Lee
Post a Comment