Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

This is the evidence mom had that I really do help her out when she needs it. I may make more work for her in the long run, but she still lets me help. I am becoming quite the dishwasher. Do you think a dishwasher at Jimmy's Pizza could be in my future?????




4 comments:

Peggy said...

Washing dishes is the best skill a little boy can learn Grady - Good Job:) Make sure mommy has a good Mother's Day!

Mama A said...

I especially love the pink gloves, Grady! I had such a great time playing with you on Sunday, you're my new favorite little buddy! Can't wait to see you all at Zac's Graduation!

Becky said...

Way to help your mom Grady, your going to be a great big brother, don't forget to help do the dishes tommorrow for Mothers day. Happy Mothers Day lacy

Janet said...

Nice job Grady!