Last week Wednesday I got to go to the Pumpkin Patch. Mommy says I was there last year, but I don't remember it. There were so many pumpkins all over the ground. When we first got there I was showing off my muscles by pulling a wagon full of big pumpkins around. Jeni took some very nice pictures of us. I am going to be a monkey for Halloween so I got to try out my costume at the pumpkin patch. My monkey suit has a big belly and I was carrying around a little pumpkin and fell on my face. I got a good scratch on my forehead and had dirt in my mouth. 
Note the scratch on forehead.
Here is me and my best bud Adi. Aren't we CUTE!!!!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Papa's Pumpkin Patch
Posted by Holen Family at 7:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It looks like you had a great time
even with the bump on the head
Post a Comment