Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Daddy's cousin Cara got married on we got to stay at a hotel with a swimming pool. I thought I was pretty cool in my towel walking around.
I loved the slide. By the time we were done playing on the slide I was going down on my tummy. It was lots of fun.
I got to get all dressed up in a new outfit. Don't I look like a stud. Watch out girls!!!!
Jeni was trying to get family pictures of the 3 of us, but all I wanted to do was play and do my own poses. This pose looks a lot better than me sitting all nice.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie, I love the untied shoe lace, such a boy thing......

Anonymous said...

i LOVE that picture with his hands in his pocket. what a little ham...

Anonymous said...

i love those pics, he looks so old, such a little stud

Anonymous said...

I like the hands in the pockets, too. He looks so grown up.

Megan said...

what a cutie!