I got to experience my first UND hockey game this weekend. I had so much fun. Mom dressed me up in my UND suit and bought me all kinds of fun stuff. Mom remembered to put on her UND colors, but dad forgot to put his jersey on. I think he's loosing his head!!!!
I loved looking at all the people around me. Mom says I get that from her. There were so many bright lights and loud music. I loved to dance and clap my hands. I got so into it I was even cheering for the wrong team. Dad made sure to stop me before any other UND fans saw me. Thanks DAD!!!
My friend Brady and his mom and dad were there too. We had lots of fun together even though Brady took a little nap. He must have been exausted. Here is a picture of us cheering together. Sorry it wasn't a very good picture, we were really excited and moving around a lot.
We ended up having a good weekend even though mom didn't let me go in the pool. It just isn't fair, Brady's mom let him. She said it was because I had been pulling on my ear for a few days. Doesn't she understand it was just because I got another tooth?????? Hopefully she'll let me next weekend for my birthday or I think I'll have to through a fit.
Sunday, November 4, 2007
My First Sioux Game!!! GO SIOUX!!!!!
Posted by Holen Family at 9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Go Sioux!
Post a Comment