One Year Stats
Height-32 in
Weight-26 lb 2 oz
Head Circumference- 19 in
I was in the 90th percentile for all three.
I do have to say that I by the end of yesterday I was becoming a naughty child. I was sick when the day began(those darn teeth). Then dad dropped me off at the mall with mom and the checkbook. The two of them are a bad combination. It means I get to shop till I crawl out of the stroller. Dad showed up about an hour later and we went out to eat at Grizzly's. I didn't care about eating, all I wanted to do was look at all the doggies on the wall. Then me and dad followed mom around at Target. I now know why they say, " A bad day of hunting with dad is better than a good day of shopping with mom." She didn't even buy me anything to play with. We then got to get in the pickup.
I was so glad we were finally going home, until we parked and got out and were still at the mall. We went somewhere where mom wouldn't let me play with all the toys. She kept saying, No. No. Icky germs. Then my name got called and some lady poked my finger and had to fill the whole thing up with blood from my little finger. I heard her threaten to have to poke the other one, thank goodness she didn't have too. After that torture and lots of crying, I got to go play with the toys again. All of a sudden my name was called again, we walked into a room, a lady tried to put something around my head, they took all my clothes off and laid me on something cold, then a med student come in and poked around, then the doctor and then the mean nurse came in and gave me five shots. I am forsurely gonna remember that place and when I start to walk, I gonna run in the other direction.
I don't have any pictures of the days torture, but I do have some of me in a better mood. Here I am riding on my new toy from Uncle Brock and Kathryn that I got for my birthday. Here I am walking to mom. If you look really close you can see my bruises from my shot experience. Ouch!!!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
First Few Weeks of Being ONE!!
Here is a little video of me walking and mom getting a little excited. She takes this stuff so serious. Mom says sorry it's the wrong way, but you get the picture.
Posted by Holen Family at 9:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love the video--even if I got a kink in my neck watching it!!!
Post a Comment