Sunday, January 16, 2011

HOCKEY, HOCKEY, HOCKEY



This video is from the other day when we went up to the hockey rink
and I told Grady to skate as fast as he could across the ice!!!
Grady had his first two hockey scrimmages that last two Saturdays. 
He did really good in both.  4 goals first Sat and 3 goals yesterday!

We got Bennett some skates and had him out on the ice for the first time
on Friday.  He really showed interest, but tired out fast.


Hard to explain which one is him, but he is #24, has a white helmet
and is to the right of the kid standing closest to the bottom of the pic.

Papa B and Nana B came to watch my first game. 
Thank goodness Nana remembered her camera cause I forgot mine!!!!

Bennett with his skates on for the first time.


Ready to SCORE!!!!

He posed so nice for me!!!

Bennett pushing the chair around a bit!!!


3 comments:

Eric and Kayla said...

Great Job Grady! I've always wanted to learn how to ice skate! I can't believe Bennett is already on the ice! So cute!

Becky said...

Good job grady you are so fast. Bennett you look good on the ice too.

Unknown said...

Wow, your boys are becoming quite the hockey players :) Looks like you will be a busy "hockey mom."