We finally got to go to the Pumpkin Patch on friday.
It was lots of fun, so much fun I threw a fit when it was time to leave.
Bennett loved playing on the hay bales.
The cool new slide they have this year.
Bennett even got to go down and loved it!!
Nana B and her grandbabies minus Kale!!!
Mommy turned around for 1 second to check something out
and Bennett had himself on the otherside of the fence.
When she looked at him, he took off running.
What a stinker!!!
My first time to the dentist and it went great!!!
Thumbs up to a good time with Jenna!!!
Bennett's first haircut before the wedding.
I think mommy's face looked as bad as Bennett's when they cut his ringlets off!!!
Oopps a pic got misplaced!!
1 comments:
The boys are getting so big...and still so cute. I wish we could see you and them more often. Glad you guys had fun at the pumkin patch!!
Post a Comment