Thursday, June 3, 2010

Bennett's Birthday





Bennett had his 1st birthday on Monday. 
 It was a nice day out so we got to go on a walk and play at the park.
We also got to eat some cake.  Daddy had to work that night, so it was just mom and her boys.

Bennett wearing my sunglasses.



Playing outside in the backyard.



Me being silly.


Bennett checking out his cake.
It was an angel food cake and he had never had it before.



Tastes good....   I think?



Yep, it does.  So I'll put it all in my mouth.



Graders enjoying the cake too!!!


3 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Bennett; Can't believe your 1 already!!

Melissa Davis said...

Bennett, your cake looks so yummy!! I am suprised that you didn't completely destroy it. Happy birthday!!

Brandi said...

Happy birthday Bennett!!! Looks like you had a good day with mommy & Grady!