We finally got together with Nana Kitty and Papa Bryan and the rest of the gang for christmas last Saturday. It was so nice because the whole family was there.
Daddy and Bennett posing for a picture. Bennett was so tired from not having his normal naps that day that he slept through all of present opening. It was okay though cause I got to open ALL his gifts and now I think they are mine.
Papa and Bennett
I got a Tom Brady jersey from Uncle Eric.
As you can see I REALLY like it and was very excited.
Had to try it on right away!!!!
Trying out my football stance.
Excited about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movies
from Uncle Brock and Auntie Kathryn
I got Rocky the Robot from Nana and Papa. I also got a Little Einstein computer, fishing pole, 2 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and some clothes.
I was a great christmas. Thanks to everyone for my gifts!!!!!






4 comments:
Wow, you got some good presents Grady. You look good in that jersey!!
wow, what a loot grady, you look so cute in your jersey!
Love the football stance.
Love the jersey, hate the name on it, haha. :) You're so darn cute Mr. Grady, I'm so glad I got to see you guys on New Year's Day!
Post a Comment