Bennett turned 4 months last week. Here are some new pictures from the last month.
Bennett loves sitting in his Bumbo chair. He doesn't like to sit back or lay down. He likes to be sitting up. I can really amuse him. He loves watching everything I do.
4 month Stats Weight- 20lb 8oz
Height- 27 inches
He's one big boy.
5
comments:
Janet
said...
he's getting so big, How does he compare to Grady's stats?
Cute... Bennett is getting so big. Soon enough him and Grady will be wrestling around. Oh, the fun of boys! Malachi would much rather wrestle around, he's afraid he is going to get caught playing Barbies with Ava.
5 comments:
he's getting so big, How does he compare to Grady's stats?
Love that smile while sitting in the bumbo chair!!!
he is such a cutie. Love those cheeks
Kim said... Just too cute. I love it that he is that size. I just want to crab him and squeeze.
Cute... Bennett is getting so big. Soon enough him and Grady will be wrestling around. Oh, the fun of boys! Malachi would much rather wrestle around, he's afraid he is going to get caught playing Barbies with Ava.
Post a Comment