Thursday, August 20, 2009

Daddy's Work Picnic and Riding Horse

We went to family fun night for daddy's work last week. Here I am riding on the barrel train.



I got a cowboy hat at the picnic so I had to bring out my horse and act like a cowboy.

They had a petting zoo at the picnic. I wasn't too sure about the animals, so I made dad come in with me.


One of Papa B's co-workers has miniture horses and we got to go out and ride them last week when Adisyn and Brody were staying and Nana and Papa B's. We loved it. I got to ride 3 times. Hey papa......wanna buy us a horsey????










1 comments:

Mama A said...

So THAT'S the petting zoo Grady was talking about! He kept telling me all about a petting zoo he went to at pizza, but I wasn't sure when or where. Can't wait to see you guys again, Sunday was fun!