I woke up this morning to find that the Easter Bunny made a stop at our house. He brought me lots of good stuff. He must really know that I am into Mickey Mouse these days because he brought me a lot of Mickey mouse stuff- a game, movie, books and coloring books. I didn't get to play with my things much because we had to head off to church.
After church we went to Nana and Papa B's for lunch. I got another Easter basket from Auntie Becky and Uncle Corey. I got a Choo Choo Soul CD and some jammies.
Nana and Papa Holen were at our house when I got up from my nap. They had a easter basket for me too. An outfit, some movies and a crayola drawing board. I think I must have been a good boy this year cause I sure made a haul.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Easter-Part 3 Easter Morning
Posted by Holen Family at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it looks like you had a great Easter Grady.
I think the Easter Bunny likes you way more than he likes me! He didn't leave me nearly as much cool stuff!
Post a Comment