Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Adi got to Stay over AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Mom and Nana B went to Bismarck last week and surprised me by bringing Adisyn home. YEAH!!!! She got to spend the night with us again. I guess mom really owes Auntie Becky for all the times she drops me off at Adi's house while she shops. Auntie Becky I think we owe you a few more stays to make it even!!

We got to go out to the lake with Adi, Brody, Auntie Becky and Uncle Corey on Friday. We got to go play on a beach and in the water. We get to go out to the lake a lot, but we are ALWAYS fishing. I let daddy know that it would be fun to hang out on the beach every once in a while. Here me and daddy are hanging out on a log in the water.
Mommy was trying to work on her tan, but I wouldn't let her. I kept laying on her. It was lots of fun.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you really like the water

Anonymous said...

Good post.