We had a pretty busy week this past week. I got to do lots of fun things and had many pictures taken, so I'll try to share a few. Monday we went to the fair. Daddy has a relative that had cows at the fair, so I got to touch one. I wasn't too sure of them even though I love seeing them while we're driving in the car. Auntie Becky, Adi and Brody can to Nana and Papa B's on Monday. We got to go over to Zap on Tuesday to see them. We all have matching outfits with monkeys on them so of course there had to be pictures taken.
Here is me and my buddy Adi. We have so much fun when we are together.
Papa had a picnic for his work and we got to go along. Wasn't too interested in eating any of the food. I just wanted to play at the park. I loved rocking on this horse.
Adi had just as much fun as I did on the horses.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
One Busy Week Part-1!!!
Posted by Holen Family at 12:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW! I can't believe how big Grady is already! Love the pictures. The kids are all adorable!
Had lots of fun with you Grady!!
Can't wait till next time
love ya
Post a Comment