Mom has gotten dad to do some work around the house lately and thought that I'd be a great assistant. At least better than mom cause dad says she's never there when he needs her help. Dad is trying to teach me some things in this picture, but he doesn't know everything. Here I am showing him how to do it the "right" way. Just hit it with a hammer dad!!!
Here is mom having to take a picture of us getting along still as were working. Who knows how many more years that will last!!!!!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Helping Dad out around the House
Posted by Holen Family at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I think you have a helper!
I love the new look too
Sorry I forgot to leave my name
YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY. I PRAY THAT GOD BLEESSES YOU AND TAKES CARE OF YOU AND KEEPS YOU. MAY HE POUR HIS SPIRIT OUT IN ABUNDANCE IN YOUR LIVES FOREVER, AMEN.
Post a Comment