We got to celebrate Easter a weekend early at Auntie Becky's and Uncle Corey's. Adi and I got to play downstairs and had lots of room to run now that they finished the basement up. Here we are checking out our easter baskets. I think mom cared more about what was in them than I did. I don't know why she didn't put the picture of her digging through my basket. I talked to nana and told her I think she needs her own basket next year so she'll leave mine alone and not take all my candy away. After we checked out our easter baskets, we got to have an easter egg hunt. I really liked running around outside.
But as you can see in the end I did have a full bucket. I could hardly carry it around myself.
After we ate some very good Indian tacos that Auntie Becky made we got to dye easter eggs. I really didn't care for sitting on mom's lap and waiting. I liked throwing the eggs, I thought they were balls. We got to stay at Auntie Becky's that night too. It was lots of fun to play with Adi. I even got to stay up a little later than usual.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Easter a weekend early at Skalsky's
Posted by Holen Family at 1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment