Mom and me got to go play outside in the snow while at Great Grandma Marlene's in Upham. They have way more snow up there than we have. Mom borrowed the neighbor's sled and took me for my first sled right. I loved it, and kept saying, "WEEEEEEE!" Mom even jumped in the sled with me a few times and we went down some hills. It was soooo much fun. My nose ran a lot, but I didn't care cause I was having lots of fun. I can't wait to go out again. Hey mom, I think we have a little hill in the ditch behind the house????
Monday, January 7, 2008
First Time playing in the Snow!!!
Posted by Holen Family at 3:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Loved the video! You are pretty brave to be crawling in the snow.
Rita
I love the video! I can't believe that he didn't cry about being cold.
Your so lucky to get to play in the snow.
Grady, thanks for stopping and visiting me
Post a Comment