I can't believe mom and dad have never fed me this before. It was so good I even had to get all the sauce off every finger. It is really fun to eat, it sticks to your hands and is hard to get off.
Mom really liked my face all dirty. I tried to feed her, but she said she had her own and I should eat it. She's just lucky I actually liked this stuff and didn't throw it on the floor.
Sometimes I would try to eat the noodles and I couldn't swallow them. They are very weird noodles. Mom decided to cut them into shorter pieces after I'd eat them and they'd come out whole. I thought it was funny to see her face.
Mom had to take yet another picture to show everyone how dirty I got. I went straight to the bathtub. I'll eat this stuff everynight for supper if it ends in bathtime. !!
Monday, October 22, 2007
My First Dish of Spagetti
Posted by Holen Family at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Kim Said...
LOL Those are great spaghetti pictures... Very cute...
Love the pics, this is the first time he had how exciting, Liked something huh!
That's a great scrapbook page- idea!! Too cute :)
I agree - what a great scrapbook page.
Rita
I can't believe how big he is getting, Having a big Birthday party?
Post a Comment